The Wedding Singer
Love is what I do!Let’s go back to a time when hair was big, greed was good, collars were up and a wedding singer might just be the coolest guy in the room. It's 1985, and rock star wannabe Robbie Hart is New Jersey's favorite wedding singer. He's the life of the party until his own fiancée leaves him at the altar. Shot through the heart, Robbie makes every wedding as disastrous as his own. Enter Julia, a winsome waitress who wins his affection. As luck would have it, Julia is about to be married to a Wall Street shark, and, unless Robbie can pull off the performance of a decade, the girl of his dreams will be gone forever.
Directed by Haley Bowker.
- Tickets are $33 for Adults, $20 for Youth under 18 (fees included in these prices).
- For other prices such as Groups of 8 or more, Two-on-the-Town card holders, Military or Students with ID, or if you wish to attend with a Service Dog, please call the Box Office.
- On Thursday, May 9, tickets are $26 for Adults, $16 for Youth (no other discounts apply).
- If sold out, we have a Waiting List.
- No refunds; exchanges often possible more than 24 hours before a performance.
- More details at our Seeing a Show page.