How long is that woman here?A sunny room on an upper floor is prime real estate in the Bristol Place Senior Living Facility, so when the cantankerous Abby is forced to share her quarters with new-arrival Marilyn, she has no choice but to get rid of the infuriatingly chipper woman by any means necessary. A seemingly harmless bet between the old women quickly escalates into a dangerous game of one-upmanship that reveals not just the tenacity of these worthy opponents, but also deeper truths that each would rather remain hidden. Ripcord is an often slapstick, always surprising comedy.
Directed by Don Kuehlhorn.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an adult play with adult situations and language.
Learn more about construction around Old Town Playhouse during this show.
- Tickets are $33 for Adults, $20 for Youth under 18 (fees included in these prices).
- For other prices such as Groups of 8 or more, Two-on-the-Town card holders, Military or Students with ID, or if you wish to attend with a Service Dog, please call the Box Office.
- On Thursday, October 5, all tickets are $18 (no other discounts apply).
- If sold out, we have a Waiting List.
- No refunds; exchanges often possible more than 24 hours before a performance.
- More details at our Seeing a Show page.