The King of New York!
You’ll be doing flips for the rousing tale of Jack Kelly, a charismatic newsboy and leader of a band of young newspaper sellers in 1899 Manhattan. When titans of publishing raise distribution prices at the newsies’ expense, Jack rallies young workers from across the city to strike against the unfair conditions and fight for what's right! This musical, performed by Young Company campers aged 9 to 16, is packed with non-stop thrills and a timeless message perfect for the whole family.
- Ticket prices include a $3 order fee: $21 for Adults, $12 for Youth under 18.
- Camper Families: Please CALL THE BOX OFFICE for your complimentary tickets and Worthington Foundation discounted tickets. You cannot get these tickets online.
- For other prices such as Groups of 8 or more, Two-on-the-Town card holders, Military or Students with ID, Partial View seats, or if you wish to attend with a Service Dog, please call the Box Office.
- If sold out, we have a Waiting List.
- No refunds; exchanges often possible for a fee.