Cry It Out
A Comedy with Dark Edges
Two moms agree to meet for coffee during naptime in the sweet spot behind their adjoining yards where both their baby monitors get reception, and a fast friendship is born. But their intimacy is punctured when a stranger who lives in the mansion up on the cliff appears in the yard, asking if they would include his wife, a new mom who is having “a hard time.” Reluctantly, the duo tries to become a trio, but with very mixed—and surprising—results. Note: Includes adult language and situations.
- This performance is held at the Grand Traverse Event Center, 738 S. Garfield Ave, Traverse CIty. Get Directions
- Tickets are $18 plus fees. For other prices such as Active Duty Military, Two-on-the-Town, Service Dogs, & Groups of 8 or more, please call the Box Office.
- Doors will open 90 minutes before the performance and the Event Center will offer food and drinks for sale (see menu here).
- If sold out, we have a Waiting List.
- No refunds; exchanges often possible for a fee.