Assists patrons with seating, safety, answers to questions, and house cleanup before, during, and after a performance under the direction of the Front of House Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Report to Front of House (FoH) Manager.
- Assigned specific duties under the direction of the FoH Manager on duty.
- Create a safe, friendly, welcoming atmosphere for all patrons attending performance.
- Arrive one hour prior to showtime.
- Greet patrons as they enter the theatre and assist them in locating their assigned seats.
- Distribute programs to patrons and assist with any inquiries. If using QR code programs, assist patrons in how to use.
- Alert of FoH Manager of any notable concerns or incidents.
- Assist with cleanup of the house at the end of the performance.
- If requested, assist patrons out of the theatre and back to seats during performances with a lit pathway.
- May be required to operate the elevator.
- May be asked to be a concession assistant.
- You will be treated with respect and dignity by all production staff, administration and other volunteers, and we expect the same from you.