Light Board Operator
The Light Board Operator is responsible to the Lighting Designer and the Stage Manager, as needed, to run the light board during performances.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Will attend rehearsal(s) to become familiar with the show.
- Be available to learn how to run the light board. Including: turning equipment on, running the board, turning equipment off, and anything else needed for the production.
- Be at all assigned rehearsals and performances at times determined by the Lighting Designer and the Stage Manager. Will sign in prior to beginning responsibilities.
- Communicate with the Lighting Designer if you are unable to make an assigned rehearsal or performance.
- Communicate with the Stage Manager if you will be late to the assigned rehearsal or performance.