Front of House Manager
Responsible to the OTP Executive Director for the management of all aspects of interactions with patrons. Front of House serves as a first impression to the theatre. They must exhibit a professional demeanor at all times and act as a bridge between the theatre and the patron.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the house is ready on time.
- Ensure the safety and enjoyment of all patrons.
- Coordinate an evacuation in the event of an emergency.
- Conduct a briefing prior to every event to ensure volunteers are assigned roles and provided with specific event information.
- Assist volunteers when needed (For example: the Front of House Manager will assist volunteers in resolving patron issues).
- Coordinate Initial Curtain and Intermission with the Stage Manager.
- Complete an incident report for any issues with patrons or FoH volunteers during a production.